As an aside, can we please stop it with the “beep beep boop”. If not, I threaten to make protest gear in the form of t-shirts that say, “Fuck You and Your Beep Beep Boop.” Don’t even think I won’t.
Anyhoo. Notes to self:
- Lack of sleep makes you flair. You should have listened to Rachael. Don’t do that again.
- It doesn’t matter if I think my face looks best on a black background. If I’m going to put my stuff out there for other people, I have to let go of my desire to control it.
- Every site is different, with different tools and layout. You cannot create three shops at the same time and remain sane. Multitasking is all well and good, but sometimes you need to pick a task, work until it is done, then move on to the next.
- I really like working in the middle of the night when everyone else is asleep. It is not, however, conducive to having normal human interaction with my family. I know which is more important to me.
- It’s ok to write product descriptions the same way you write your blog: with tongue firmly in cheek. Just be yourself and stop worrying about being “professional”. Those days are over. Thank the FSM!
Thank you for the suggestions and critiques, everyone. Good feedback is so valuable. I can’t begin to tell you how much I appreciate it. For the record, I have no intention of trying to monetize this blog. I meant what I said: I love you all. I’m here for me and for you. The money will come. I’m just glad for your company along the way. ❤